Ryan is 4 yrs and 3 months and I am thoroughly enjoy this time with him. I am so blessed to be able to be home with the boys full time. There are a few rough spots that we are working on with Ryan's behavior but Ryan is generally a sweet, generous, kind little man. I am continually floored by his generosity. He is really blossoming right now and spending lots of time drawing, writing and creating things out of paper and art supplies. He will spend hours and hours creating and imagining. This is a new area for him. I love our conversations and all the new things he is teaching me and explaining about his world. He adores his brothers and Daddy and loves to cuddle and just be together. I'm a very lucky mom.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
October memories with Ryan
Ryan is 4 yrs and 3 months and I am thoroughly enjoy this time with him. I am so blessed to be able to be home with the boys full time. There are a few rough spots that we are working on with Ryan's behavior but Ryan is generally a sweet, generous, kind little man. I am continually floored by his generosity. He is really blossoming right now and spending lots of time drawing, writing and creating things out of paper and art supplies. He will spend hours and hours creating and imagining. This is a new area for him. I love our conversations and all the new things he is teaching me and explaining about his world. He adores his brothers and Daddy and loves to cuddle and just be together. I'm a very lucky mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment