Monday, May 26, 2008

Double Decker Fun!




Daddy assembled our bunk beds today. I think there's been just a little too much growing up here lately. We bought the bunk beds before Ryan was born, almost 4 yrs ago, knowing we'd eventually need to stack the beds. Garrett's been sleeping in one bed at regular height and Ryan's been in the cutest little toddler bed for almost two years now. Garrett's been begging us to bunk the beds and we finally decided it was time. Well, Kenton did. I seemed to have a hard time with it the whole time he was putting it together today. I wasn't sure if Ryan was ready and I wasn't sure what I'd do with Aaron and that ladder. Well, as you can see, they LOVE it. And to tell you the truth, after dad finished, the two boys played in their room on their beds together all afternoon and evening. They made believe all kinds of adventures and were fishing off the bed. There was lots of laughter and make believe and just wonderful brother time. They both kind of have some private space yet they can still talk to each other. So far their bedroom looks neater and roomier too so Mom is starting to warm to the idea. Well, I just kissed them both goodnight. Let's hope everyone stays put for the night.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow..The boys are growing up! They look like they love it! How Fun!