Saturday, June 13, 2009

Garden Oops!

Our little garden Oops. I thought it was just earlier this week that I saw zucchini that were like 3 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. We definitely did not want jumbo zucchini but I wanted enough to make a meal so we decided to 'wait'. A few days ago, I had Garrett look to see how big they were and he gestured about 5 inches. We figured that we'd pick them a few days before our trip. There should be enough to make a meal. Well, oops! they got a little bigger than we planned. Kind of fun for the kids to see.

Here are my big strong helpers. I guess we are making zucchini bread today.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow those are huge! I can't wait to see your garden. I love the faces Aaron makes:).

Ted and Bo said...

I am sooooo jealous of the veggies from your garden.

the boys are cute. your littllest one Aaron...he looks just like you Karen! wish we lived closer to the boys. Aunt, Mad